Criteria | Program Details
2014 GRID Program
- The duration of the program is one year.
- Mentor and protégé pairings agree to meet at least once a month, with greater frequency if mutually convenient.
- Mentor and protégé will be notified of their acceptance in the program and of their matched partner prior to the GRID Kick-Off event in the Fall. Applicants who cannot be accommodated for the GRID program will also be notified and encouraged to apply the following year.
- A WID-MI sponsored event in October and will kick-off the GRID Program with a mentor and protégé pairing meet and greet.
- WID-MI will sponsor various GRID events throughout the program year. These events will be focused on professional development, potentially provided by a member of WID-MI leadership. Each event will include time for pairs to discuss after the event along with networking with other mentors and protégés, and WID-MI members.
For questions or more details, please email the Director of Mentorship at