Criteria | Program Details
Applications due September 21, 2012
- The duration of the program is one calendar year.
- Mentor/protégé pairings agree to meet face-to-face at least once a month, and with greater frequency if mutually convenient.
- Mentor/Protégés will be advised of their matches by October 8, 2012.
- WID Michigan will host a Mentorship introduction and kick-off in October 30, 2012.
- WID Michigan will also host four additional sessions throughout the mentorship year, held in conjunction with short professional development programs, which will be open to all WID members. After the open professional development portion of the program, mentor/protégé pairs will be given the opportunity to spend additional time in one-on-one discussion.
For more details download the program description or go straight to the application form, or email Patty Elmhirst, WID-MI Director of Mentorship
- Applications will be accepted starting July 23, 2012.
Watch your email for more updates!