Criteria | Program Details
- The duration of the program is one year.
- Mentor and protégé pairings agree to meet at least once a month, with greater frequency if mutually convenient.
- Mentor and protégé will be notified of their acceptance in the program and of their matched partner. Applicants who cannot be accommodated for the GRID program will also be notified and encouraged to apply the following year.
- A WID-MI sponsored event in January will kick-off the GRID Program with a mentor and protégé pairing meet and greet.
- WID-MI will sponsor various GRID events throughout the program year. These events will be focused on professional development, potentially provided by a member of WID-MI leadership. Each event will include time for pairs to discuss after the event along with networking with other mentors and protégés, and WID-MI members.
For questions or more details, please email the Director of Mentorship at